JOIN OUR TEAM
If you embrace change, are excited about developing new ideas and solutions, and want to make a difference, Royal is the employer for you!
Our mission is to provide quality products and dependable service for our customers, to create job security for all of our employees, and to secure a reasonable profit that will finance future growth and assure company success. Our goal is to provide an environment that respects everyone, and allows each employee to perform to their fullest potential. In order to achieve this goal, we challenge our employees to find better ways of doing their jobs. In addition, we believe in the principles of leadership, unity, and responsibility as a team, and as individuals. Each employee has the authority to lead. We are one team and one company working toward the same mission of excellence, security, and reward. Each employee is personally responsible for the results of his or her actions.
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
We have an exciting, fast-paced opportunity for a Client Service Specialist. This position could have the opportunity to grow into an Account Manager Inside Sales position over time. You must be a self-motivated individual who demands and ensures detailed attention is paid to all work. Located in Brooklyn Park, we are a family owned business with more than 40 years’ experience in the industry. Starting pay for this position is $17.00 - $19.00 based on experience.
- Be able to work between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Provide professional service to quote hotline callers.
- Follow up on desirable quote opportunities from customers in a timely manner.
- Estimate quotes and take orders from customers, adjusting price as necessary within set guidelines.
- Read, understand and process purchases orders as they are received from customers.
- Handle customer concerns and issues with professionalism and respond in a timely manner.
- Understand basic business forms production and be able to describe core products and capabilities.
- Coordinate shipping dates and production times with Production Manager.
- Communicate with other departments on any questions that arise on customer orders.
- Attend monthly sales meetings.
- Assist Account Managers when needed.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker, self-motivated.
- Working knowledge of general computer functions and software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D) required, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Occasional sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time
Email resume to: email@example.com
Fax resume to: 763-585-8648
Mail resume to:
Royal Business Forms & Printing, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4000 83rd Avenue North
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443
Or fill out an application in person between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m
What We Offer Our Employees
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scheduled Reviews
- On-Site Fitness Room
We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.